Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Cadets thread closing in on 1,000 pages.  If BD had marched more, this thread wouldn't have made it to 200.

:bored:

• Like 7

Saw the show in Buffalo last night.  ONE corps marched more than the Blue Devils.  Bluecoats.  And they came in fourth.  I think they should have come in third. With Crown in second.

Says one who opened more that a few beer cans from the bottom for BD BITD.

• Like 5

Neat inside view on a visual rehearsal

Coordinates?  Drill books? What are those?? :8_laughing:

• Like 1

Never thought I'd see the day that BD gets more crowd reponse than Crown. But it looks like Crown's new ending pushed it over the edge

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

Never thought I'd see the day that BD gets more crowd reponse than Crown. But it looks like Crown's new ending pushed it over the edge

I for one, actually enjoy Crowns ending.  Who knows how I'll like it on Saturday, but on video it keeps the energy fairly well.  

Does anyone know if BD rehearsal is open tonight/tomorrow?  

16 minutes ago, Buckeye said:

Does anyone know if BD rehearsal is open tonight/tomorrow?  

I read somewhere it was closed, but Im not affiliated with anyone in or around the corps so take my info for a grain of salt.

I've realized just exactly why I love BD's hornline so much. They have a personal quality to it, it sounds organic and "full of life" if I had to use some phrases to describe it. Getting a clean hornline is difficult, but I think getting a clean hornline to not sound sterile is even harder, and that's something I think that BD's hornline accomplishes that very few, if any, other top hornlines accomplish. 

Just my opinion of course.