Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

50 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

I read somewhere it was closed, but Im not affiliated with anyone in or around the corps so take my info for a grain of salt.

Thank you.  I sent a tweet to BD.  Rehearsal is closed today/tonight.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BoaDci said:

I read somewhere it was closed, but Im not affiliated with anyone in or around the corps so take my info for a grain of salt.

Tonight is the only night they have a closed rehearsal. Wednesday night they will be at Ben Davis High and after that at Carroll Stadium. Their schedule is published on their website for the A Corps on their calendar.

• Like 1

Thursday can't get here quick enough!! Dying to see BD's closer!!! Can't remember the last time i have been so hyped for a BD closer. 2015 caught me off guard. But seeing this window in the closer the last week or so, you know it's gonna be special.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Thursday can't get here quick enough!! Dying to see BD's closer!!! Can't remember the last time i have been so hyped for a BD closer. 2015 caught me off guard. But seeing this window in the closer the last week or so, you know it's gonna be special.

What if the window is for nothing and they're just trying to make us excited for nothing? ;)

Super excited to see how they end the show!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trumpet2 said:

What if the window is for nothing and they're just trying to make us excited for nothing? ;)

Super excited to see how they end the show!!

I would be shocked lol.

• Like 2

Just now, Chief Guns said:

I would be shocked lol.

It's certainly not like them

23 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Agreed. 

Guys and girls, that open window is setting up to be the final piece of the puzzle. I am fairly certain it will "dazzle" like a diamond.

Can't wait for Thursday night...

Blue Devils:

Thank you for such a great anniversary show.   Perform your hearts out, and I wish you the best.

• Like 3