Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

11 hours ago, BoaDci said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5N5a7wbEBo

The last section gets me super hyped.  KILL IT BLUE DEVILS!

CANNOT WAIT!!!!   Do it up DEVILS!!!!!  Go get 18!

• Like 1

NEW PRACTICE VIDEO UP

Ch-ch-ch-changes. (Small ones, including some rotation added of the blob form in the ballad! I see no closer changes yet but who knows.)

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, BoaDci said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5N5a7wbEBo

The last section gets me super hyped.  KILL IT BLUE DEVILS!

Their guard really dancesIt's not, "Oh, this is good for dancing on a big dumb football field." It's, Well, dang!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

NEW PRACTICE VIDEO UP

Ch-ch-ch-changes. (Small ones, including some rotation added of the blob form in the ballad! I see no closer changes yet but who knows.)

That's some good camerawork, making sure they don't show the one part of the field that we think is certain to have something change in it.

Entirely possible the change was there and whoever posted the video just didn't bother to film it. Which, well done, person. (Picard-clap.gif)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

That's some good camerawork, making sure they don't show the one part of the field that we think is certain to have something change in it.

Entirely possible the change was there and whoever posted the video just didn't bother to film it. Which, well done, person. (Picard-clap.gif)

I have not watched it yet, but I agree. If there are changes re: the window, I do NOT want to see them until I am in the theater tonight so I get the full effect of it's performance unveiling. Minor drill changes I am fine with seeing now. I just keep hearing that closer replaying in my head. Absolutely cannot wait to see them tonight. I will always be an old-school guy, but there is something about this musical book that has connected with me in a way that almost no BD show has in nearly 25 years!

GO DEVS!!! 18!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FinanceBuzz said:

I have not watched it yet, but I agree. If there are changes re: the window, I do NOT want to see them until I am in the theater tonight so I get the full effect of it's performance unveiling. Minor drill changes I am fine with seeing now. I just keep hearing that closer replaying in my head. Absolutely cannot wait to see them tonight. I will always be an old-school guy, but there is something about this musical book that has connected with me in a way that almost no BD show has in nearly 25 years!

GO DEVS!!! 18!!

....assuming FLO catches it....

just sayin'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Tom Blair's directing tonight. And the next two.

Can we just put a banner across the main forum page that says this?

Of course I knew that.  I was trying to be funny.

...must remember to emoji-fy...

:unsure: