Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

21 minutes ago, jwillis35 said:

Seriously, this is the oddest mashup of music I've ever heard. It's very nice at the end and pulls me in; but for most of the show I feel the music is sparse, effect driven, choppy, and it doesn't pull me emotionally into the show -- until the end. Visually the Cavaliers are amazing. That's some serious drill and visual demand. Their marching and that guard are fantastic. If they want to ascend to the top 4 or top 3 however they will need a more complete music book that drives the show. 

Wrong thread?

Just now, BoaDci said:

Wrong thread?

Oh crap, how did I do that. So sorry. Love the Devils this year! :)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, BoaDci said:

It doesnt change much for me.  I think it will change GE scores quite a bit though.

We already know theyre adding stuff though, so it seems kind of moot talking about this.

Right when Jerry says "The Concord Blue Devils" just have a c Corp kid step through and do the Tug "victory" pose.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BoaDci said:

Wrong thread?

Yea i think so too. But if anyone has earned the right to post where ever whenever he wants, it's JWILLIS!

• Like 3

I find it hilarious you got people in Semi finals thread wanting to Crown to get a perfect 20 in brass, but let BD pop 20's in anything and it's quickly corrected to maximum score. 

• Like 6