Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Over/Under: The Blue Devils will win #19, next year. The reality is that they are the activity, now, and have been for some time. Personally, I'd like things to be a little more diverse and competitive; however, I've come to the realization that the Blue Devils are the current model of the activity and the few corps beneath them do a great job of keeping pace and pushing the Blue Devils to remain at the top. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Over/Under: That after our beloved Devils bring home 18 tonight..........7 people post that they are done with DCI and they are never giving another penny to DCI blah blah blah lol.

Over/Under: That after our beloved Devils bring home 18 tonight..........4 threads pop up whining about BD winning all the time and/or b******g about BD doesn't move etc......

Over/Under: That after our beloved Devils bring home 18 tonight..........20 people accuse BD of paying off the judges, having them on the payroll with zero proof or evidence that this is happening........so basically they are trying to take the spotlight off of BD by trying to stir up controversy to anyone who is stupid enough to listen to them.

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!!! 18!!!!!!

I literally had somebody tell me after semi's, to my face, while I was wearing a "Metamorph" t-shirt BD buys judges. I smiled and turned away. I mean seriously....

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I find it hilarious you got people in Semi finals thread wanting to Crown to get a perfect 20 in brass, but let BD pop 20's in anything and it's quickly corrected to maximum score. 

You are quite good at pointing out the double standards people have for BD, part of the reason why I love reading your posts 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Over/Under: That after our beloved Devils bring home 18 tonight..........7 people post that they are done with DCI and they are never giving another penny to DCI blah blah blah lol.

Over/Under: That after our beloved Devils bring home 18 tonight..........4 threads pop up whining about BD winning all the time and/or b******g about BD doesn't move etc......

Over/Under: That after our beloved Devils bring home 18 tonight..........20 people accuse BD of paying off the judges, having them on the payroll with zero proof or evidence that this is happening........so basically they are trying to take the spotlight off of BD by trying to stir up controversy to anyone who is stupid enough to listen to them.

I SMELL SMOKE!!!

THEY'RE ALWAYS READY!!!

18!!!

Edited by jsd
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

You are quite good at pointing out the double standards people have for BD, part of the reason why I love reading your posts 

Heavy is the head that wears the crown my friend. When you are on top, people look for anything and any reason to tear you down. And to be fair it's not just the Devils. Yankees, Alabama football, Duke/Kentucky basketball, historically the Lakers/Celtics in the NBA etc. Anybody or any team that has a proven record of success we look to tear them down. It's in our nature. We as a society don't like dynasties. We don't like when people figure out the winning formula. Heck by the start of the 2007 DCI Season, you was starting to hear little rumblings about the Cavaliers winning to much. Then BD said hold my beer and that was the end of that run.  

But yes there alot of double standards when it comes to BD. Of course DCP in general pretends as if they don't exist. But if we are allowed to call Crown's 20 brass a perfect score, then you best believe whatever 20s BD pop's tonight will be called a perfect score as well.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Over on all of them. Seriously, it has started already.

Edited by Everyfan
  • Like 2

Just now, Everyfan said:

Over on all of the . Seriously, it has started already.

Isn't that the truth. The haters will be rare form tonight. Suggest BD Nation stay away from the finals thread tonight and seek shelter here lol.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Isn't that the truth. The haters will be rare form tonight. Suggest BD Nation stay away from the finals thread tonight and seek shelter here lol.

I'll be at the Concord Pavilion watching with a much better crowd than you will find on here. I plan to turn my phone off.

Edited by Everyfan
  • Like 3

Just now, Everyfan said:

I'll be at the Concord Pavilion watching with a much better crowd than you will find on here. I plan to turn my phone off.

Good idea!

Alot of wishing for SCV going on in the finals thread right now. Too bad all their wishes fall a distant second to Clara and her wish in 2015.

• Like 5