Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Constant opportunities for the members to PERFORM at their best and create moments. Tons of variety and a stunningly high level of execution. And the swagger...I love the ending with "Concord Blue Devils"--DCI's three word phrase for all-time greatness. Blue Smoke!!

Edited by FTNK
  • Like 4

I'm in front of a speaker.  There are certainly some loud moments but the synth bass isn't NEAR as bad as people say.

This show lives up to expectation by the way.  Maybe more.  No matter if they get second or first, I'm sold.  This show is number one for me.  It has been since day one and today nothing has changed. This show is written for the past, present and future of drum corps and they are performing the crap out of it.  Cant wait to see you guys again tonight, do it up Devils.

• Like 2

Amazing.. lets bond here! I will remain here, but my skin itches to go over to finals thread to show my support for BD. Who cares about what anything they want to say.. just pop my Blue Devils emoji and enough said.

• Like 3

Do it up, Devs! Good Luck tonight.:bluedevil:

• Like 3

Congrats on a great season celebrating your 60th. Just a fantastic show. Wishing BD a great run tonight. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Mulder said:

I literally had somebody tell me after semi's, to my face, while I was wearing a "Metamorph" t-shirt BD buys judges. I smiled and turned away. I mean seriously....

Oh but it's true. I am certain that once, before a show, I saw a BD staff member give a judge a double super secret handshake and a wink. And wouldn't you know it, BD won that night!

• Like 4

Just now, Photographer Jim said:

Oh but it's true. I am certain that once, before a show, I saw a BD staff member give a judge a double super secret handshake and a wink. And wouldn't you know it, BD won that night!

Hey!!!!! You saw nothing! You hear me.......you saw nothing!! LMAO!!!

• Like 2