Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

I will be at Mars for Memorial day camp.

I can't wait to find out what is going to happen this year.  I hope they keep the same jacket and just keep doing thematic color changes of the sleeves and sash.  that is a great idea.

I really think Chandler has been a great program director.  He is a true visionary.  The entire staff for that matter.  They are all super cool people who get along really well which is why they succeed.

2 hours ago, flammaster said:

I will be at Mars for Memorial day camp.

I can't wait to find out what is going to happen this year.  I hope they keep the same jacket and just keep doing thematic color changes of the sleeves and sash.  that is a great idea.

I really think Chandler has been a great program director.  He is a true visionary.  The entire staff for that matter.  They are all super cool people who get along really well which is why they succeed.

1.  Please give us all of the details, Im very excited to hear them.

2. I definitely want the same uniforms, with small changes.  The new designs have been great.

3. Thats why we rarely see staff changes out of BD, because theyre the best.  What Chandler has produced with the corps has been absolutely stunning and I hope he continues to stay for a long, long time.

You've got to take Justin Bieber back.      Mais non, the borders of Canada stay closed to some folk.

Image result for photos of trump meeting trudeau                                              

Edited by xandandl

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

1.  Please give us all of the details, Im very excited to hear them.

2. I definitely want the same uniforms, with small changes.  The new designs have been great.

3. Thats why we rarely see staff changes out of BD, because theyre the best.  What Chandler has produced with the corps has been absolutely stunning and I hope he continues to stay for a long, long time.

He always shares BUT he cant share every detail as some things will be off limits for him to tell us and only reserve for the organization to announce to us themselves in their own time, but he definitely will tell us what he can. 

19 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

He always shares BUT he cant share every detail as some things will be off limits for him to tell us and only reserve for the organization to announce to us themselves in their own time, but he definitely will tell us what he can. 

Yeah yeah yeah....ALMOST every detail:)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I do hope they chill on the amount of sleeve fabric in 2017.  It still makes me envision that fabric sampler my parents used to pick out the upholstery on our couch....   Other than that I've rather enjoyed their latest iterations.  

I love the "Sparkle Sleeve".  I think it is one of the cool customizable aspects of BD's uniforms.  BD 2014 is actually my favorite uniform ever.  Flashy without going too overboard, the subtle pink is great.

• Like 1

Expect another runway inspired look like last year. Chandler has been heavy on the runway look posts on social media lately :)

Just now, flammaster said:

I hear that he is really into all the latest trends and fashions.  I think 2015 is my all time favorite show.  I loved the sash too.  

Seconded, Ink was better than felliniesque, even though felliniesque was great.  As Dreams are made on gets better every time I watch it.  Definitely should have won in 2016 imo.  I feel like DCI just doesnt want to give them the glory of a threepeat. 

• Like 3