Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Just now, theonlyfizzle said:

QUESTION: With Blue Devils success, does it really matter if they three peat or not ? And why ?

If there were no other corps that had it I wouldnt care, but the fact two other corps have threepeats and BD doesnt is frustrating to me.  Ultimately it is up to the judges on how well they think BD performs though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

The idea that a collective of judges took orders from DCI to not give someone a win always boggles my mind.  They all magically made their numbers line up in a way that would deny the Blue Devils a win.  That's makes total sense.  :glare:

Well the 3-peat should never have been in play -- Inferno should have won :colgate: 

but...

THE FIX WAS IN :ninja: 

49 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

If there were no other corps that had it I wouldnt care, but the fact two other corps have threepeats and BD doesnt is frustrating to me.  Ultimately it is up to the judges on how well they think BD performs though.

Lol. I feel the same fustration. Even BDB have a threepeat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Well the 3-peat should never have been in play -- Inferno should have won :colgate: 

but...

THE FIX WAS IN :ninja: 

Excuse you! Lol. Inferno was a great show I have I love it and have great respect for it , and CC had an awesome run semifinals night but BD kicked ### on Final night and knocked it out of the park. Well deserved win. INK was such a smart rounded and thematic show that hit the right tones on what it was about. I LOOOOOOOOVE IT and watched it for days even presently.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, corpsband said:

no no -- all in good fun for me.  (instigator)  

Also an instigator:)  Its alright both corps were great except BD really kicked it up a notch for finals.  Im very glad they won.