Phantom Regiment Email?

Or... it could be that they have much better things to do, like run a drum corps, focus on tour logistics, get through tour, unload the equipment and souvenir trailers, organize the office, tend to business and financial matters, pay bills, get ready for next year, plan auditions, clean the offices, and oh yeah, sleep.

Lest not forget, its a small staff to begin with, and in the grand scheme of things, replying to your email (and the thousands of others Rick probably receives) is most like very low on his prioirty list.

Now, you can continue to waste your time airing grievances on a message board, which will get you nothing but ridicule and laughter, or you can stop being a puss-e, pick up the phone and call Rick and staff directly at the corps offices and talk to someone.

Nothing in this world worth going after was ever accomplished by using a message board. Your choice.

Jeez. All I had was a question, and it was answered. I completely understand them not being able to respond to it. I wasn't sure what to do and I asked what I could do to solve this problem. If you want, I can take down this thread. This is my first full season with Drum Corps, and I wasn't sure what to do. I'll call them and get it over with. What's with the rudeness? My complaints were, I admit, a bit unjustified, but that doesn't mean you had to practically insult me.

And here I thought that the community on this site was the best one.

...My complaints were, I admit, a bit unjustified, but that doesn't mean you had to practically insult me...

It's how love is shown around here. It's like going to a Don Rickles routine and hope he insults you. It means you've arrived.

• Like 1

Alert the webmasters by reporting your post with the request to delete.

• Like 1

It's how love is shown around here. It's like going to a Don Rickles routine and hope he insults you. It means you've arrived.

Michael,

He's too young to know who Don Rickles is. The poster is a post-millennial kid who is trying his best.

Edited by xandandl