THE ACADEMY 2017

The entire design team is back, including Townsend!

:D

Best news I've heard today.

Yes!!

I read somewhere online that The Academy is discontinuing its cymbal line for the 2017 season...there is even a petition against them discontinuing it below with 600+ supporters...Who does that now leave left besides SCV in world class?

https://www.change.org/p/mark-richardson-bring-cymbals-back-to-the-academy?recruiter=595507937&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

I read somewhere online that The Academy is discontinuing its cymbal line for the 2017 season...there is even a petition against them discontinuing it below with 600+ supporters...Who does that now leave left besides SCV in world class?

https://www.change.org/p/mark-richardson-bring-cymbals-back-to-the-academy?recruiter=595507937&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Off the top of my head: Crossmen, Madison Scouts, Colts, Mandarins, Oregon Crusaders, Pacific Crest, Cascades, Jersey Surf. Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

Scouts and crossmen have a symbol line

So for the top 12 this past season it's basically 2...or 3 if we include Madison's close 13th place...

Ike Jackson is the new Program Coordinator for Mandarins

Off the top of my head: Crossmen, Madison Scouts, Colts, Mandarins, Oregon Crusaders, Pacific Crest, Cascades, Jersey Surf.

Over the years...I'm sure there were many great cymbal lines...but for me personally there have really only been TWO cymbal lines I've really noticed....SCV and Madison.

edit: please don't take this as a slight against the others...my attention is usually focusing on other things is all...

Edited by Liahona