THE ACADEMY 2017

On 3/23/2017 at 0:09 PM, DrumManTx said:

Then RIP to my favorite DCI uniform.   D:

DrumManTx..... chances are good that you'll perhaps be seeing your NEW Favorite DCI uniform. When it comes to a classic look THE ACADEMY defines it. Can't wait to see the activities response to its unvealing April 29th. Hint: It''s a Masterpiece.!

• Like 3

On 3/23/2017 at 0:05 PM, littlejaw said:

It hasn't been released the direction of the new uniform, but they did retire this uniform. The corps director said so in their office update video.

Their new uniform will be unveiled April 29th.......Hint they have "one upped" the retired uniform. The good news, they retained the "Classic" look..

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, CorpsRelic said:

DrumManTx..... chances are good that you'll perhaps be seeing your NEW Favorite DCI uniform. When it comes to a classic look THE ACADEMY defines it. Can't wait to see the activities response to its unvealing April 29th. Hint: It''s a Masterpiece.!

I'm excited.  

:)

I love your enthusiasm for The Academy...it's infectious.   I have it too because they're just a corps that's hard not to like.  Especially after last year.   But I've loved them since The Ascent through Pianoman and back up to Drum Corpse Bride.  I can always count on them for a show that I can just sit back and enjoy.   

I am excited to see the new uniform!  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CorpsRelic said:

Their new uniform will be unveiled April 29th.......Hint they have "one upped" the retired uniform. The good news, they retained the "Classic" look..

I'm thinking a variant of last year's uniform with a red jacket. But who knows.

1 hour ago, littlejaw said:

I'm thinking a variant of last year's uniform with a red jacket. But who knows.

littlejaw...Hint, that little jaw of yours will drop when you see it.  Followed by a HUGE Grin  : - )

50 minutes ago, CorpsRelic said:

littlejaw...Hint, that little jaw of yours will drop when you see it.  Followed by a HUGE Grin  : - )

I hope you are right about the uniform...because as far as my opinion about their uniform...The Academy ALREADY had one of the best uniforms in DCI....so perhaps I MAY be disappointed with this upgrade...

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

Ahhhh Ghost....you know a "little secret" don't you : - )

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

I hope you are right about the uniform...because as far as my opinion about their uniform...The Academy ALREADY had one of the best uniforms in DCI....so perhaps I MAY be disappointed with this upgrade...

Liahona, disapointment is always that possibility. HOWEVER, I can assure you THE ACADEMY Creative Staff and design team, IMHO, has "Bettered" the best uniforms in DCI. Hint: it'll be quite difficult for ANY Corps to Top it !!!!!  

10 hours ago, CorpsRelic said:

Liahona, disapointment is always that possibility. HOWEVER, I can assure you THE ACADEMY Creative Staff and design team, IMHO, has "Bettered" the best uniforms in DCI. Hint: it'll be quite difficult for ANY Corps to Top it !!!!!  

That's a bold statement, considering it comes down to an opinion.