THE ACADEMY 2017

Drum Corpse Bride Part 2: The Divorce and Litigation

With an Atty. Gloria Allred look a like solo character in the Guard (... although, this sight could have the potential to scare the children, & have the family pet pee on the floor. )

Edited by BRASSO

Love that idea for a ballad. Just out of curiosity, in your perfect world, would the solo on the front and back ends of that be flugel again?

It could be a flugel, but I was thinking as another possibility maybe a trombone. (Sorry, trombones in DCI haters.)

Love that piece for a ballad. Don't think I want it ruined by a trombone though. (I'm with R. Strauss about trombones)

I was just thinking now that it might work even better for a French horn, transposed down an octave (which is what I would have wanted to see with the trombone, as there's no way they or the French horn can play as high as the piano melody).

Oops...wrong thread.

(Storm) Troopers should do Star Wars.

Well the "more white in the uniform" trend could continue.

If Academy is doing a Vegas show at all, they need to do Godzilla Eats Las Vegas by Eric Whitacre. I feel like this corps could do an awesome job with that piece!

Noooooooooooooooooo! I dislike Las Vegas shows because they almost always have "Viva Las Vegas" in the show. Got sick of hearing that tune when Green Valley HS ( Green Valley, Nevada) did that show back in the day.

1990 Dutch Boy didn't...

please don't remind me...about their happy jazz stuff...