First Time to Finals!

the original Nick Tahou's on Main closes at 8pm. as Tom pointed out, the best alternative is SteveT's on Lyell, just W of 390, altho' most any diner/burger place in town sells their version

yup... and the "T" stands for Tahou... it was a legal necessity not to use the family name...

So, I have been reading this thread and decided to count the times I have gone to DCA championships as a fan, marched in or instructor.

I came up with 34.

Anyone else from Chicago and/or the midwest been to Championships many times? maybe I am crazy (ish) :smile:

So, I have been reading this thread and decided to count the times I have gone to DCA championships as a fan, marched in or instructor.

I came up with 34.

Anyone else from Chicago and/or the midwest been to Championships many times? maybe I am crazy (ish) :smile:

Three times as a performer (2000-2002). Ten times as a journalist (2006-2015). I'll be back in the press box this year as well.

This will be my fifth time attending, dating back to 2012 (only ever as a fan).

Every year from 64 throught 2007 that makes 41 as marching member Of the Long Island SUNRISERS and as a fan

marched 63 through 69 then 70 =74 back marching 80 -83

next year I be living in Europe. Moving over end of Dec, this year Hope to go to the European Drum Corps Championships

Edited by Florida Sun