2017 Blue Stars

Wow ... that video has me excited.  I'm driving through Iowa this weekend and I'm going to stop in Forest City for ensemble practice on Saturday night.  Can't wait to see how the show is coming together.  Please don't rain, please don't rain, please don't rain.

13 hours ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Wow ... that video has me excited.  I'm driving through Iowa this weekend and I'm going to stop in Forest City for ensemble practice on Saturday night.  Can't wait to see how the show is coming together.  Please don't rain, please don't rain, please don't rain.

You'll get rain but some nice sunny 80 degree weather 10 minutes after :tongue:

1 hour ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Big chunks from the hornline during rehearsal on their Snapchat. I'm liking what I'm hearing.

Me too. Way pleasantly surprised. We've officially reached the point where there's not a corps at Premiere that I'm not looking forward to.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2017 at 9:31 PM, BlueStarsDad said:

Guess what?  It rained so no sneak preview of the show.  2 weeks and 3 days until the FloMarching broadcast from their training site.

Boy they have something special brewing over at the Stars. On track to be by far the best show I've seen from them. Madison's gonna have to scratch and claw to get back into Saturday because I really don't see an odd one out 

• Like 3