Troopers 2017

Wow...that is a LOT of people. Wonder how they all fit into the program?

just like the color guard and percussion staffs where there is one tech for the left hand and another for the right.

Now one for the first valve, one for the second, one for the third, ha ha.

• Like 1

Wow...that is a LOT of people. Wonder how they all fit into the program?

From what I understand, they have people that cycle in and out all season based on schedules for band programs and such. I also believe the full section staff has many meetings (I assume online) and work together so all instructors are on the same page.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a great team! Susan and Adam are an amazing teachers and great people.

Troopers Announce 2017 Guard Staff

The Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps is pleased to announce the entire 2017 Color Guard staff. Color Guard Caption Head Susan Hanggi and Color Guard Designer/Choreographer Adam Dalton are very enthusiastic about the upcoming season;

"Each of these staff members bring a passion and love for teaching. I am extremely excited about working alongside this team's experience and talent, and I look forward to seeing what we will create." -Susan Hanggi, Color Guard Caption Head

“I am excited to be returning for a second year to work with the incredible staff and performers at Troopers. Susan Hanggi has assembled an incredible team of educators that will help make the Trooper Color Guard better than ever. It's going to be an incredible year!” - Adam Dalton, Color Guard Designer/Choreographer

http://troopersdrumcorps.org/news/2016/09/27/troopers-announce-2017-guard-staff/41867547

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/7/2016 at 11:23 AM, xandandl said:

I thought we weren't allowed to mention that anymore on DCP. It would cause a tea party if we did.

Looks like somebody invited the Mad Hatter to the Tea Party.