Troopers 2017

3 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

Still no big reveal, but this is a fun video from this morning: 

Wow, its been awhile.  Thanks for this. I can't remember the last time we've seen any DCI marcher for 2017 playing a drum or a brass instrument this off season.

Did I see or hear that the Troopers are in Indiana somewhere for their training?

5 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Did I see or hear that the Troopers are in Indiana somewhere for their training?

Lebanon, Indiana.

• Like 2

Thanks for the responses. Very rainy around Indy the past few days. Some hard rain I thin, too.

2 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Thanks for the responses. Very rainy around Indy the past few days. Some hard rain I thin, too.

Its amazing the number of Corps that are having move ins in the midwest to the northeast that are encountering such unusually rainy, colder, weather conditions. Usually by late May this cold & rainy weather has cleared out by now. Looks like the crappy weather will continue into next week too in some of these places.

12 hours ago, Shewhois said:

Has anyone heard anything about this corps in the off-season?

No show announcement yet, but word is expected soon. Changes in the brass and visual staff. Percussion spent a week of pre-spring training in Alabama. Same design team. Full corps. Same uniforms (and that's okay, imo). 

And, the weather is improving :)

• Like 1