Troopers 2017

Wasn't there some chatter last fall about them hiring a marketing or AV person, that would be in charge of releasing cutting edge videos and information? Also, there was talk about a partnership with youtube on their news feed. If so...that person has failed miserably, and I'm not simply referring to lack of show information.

Define "failed."

Number of videos released via the D&BC org You Tube Channel since August 2016:

Blue Devils 84
BK 30
SCV 23
Troopers 15
Crossmen 12
Crown 9
Bluecoats 7
BAC 7
Cadets 6
Cavaliers 6
Phantom 6
Academy 2
Colts 1
Blue Stars 0
Madison 0

Median: 7

Number of videos released via the D&BC org Facebook page since finals 2016:

SCV 44
BK 35
Cadets 33 (includes Hop vids)
Cavaliers 24
Blue Devils 21
Crossmen 20
Academy 19
Bluecoats 18
Troopers 16
Crown 12
Madison 9
Phantom 4
BAC 2
Colts 0
Blue Stars 0

Median: 18

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman

8 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Wasn't there some chatter last fall about them hiring a marketing or AV person, that would be in charge of releasing cutting edge videos and information? Also, there was talk about a partnership with youtube on their news feed. If so...that person has failed miserably, and I'm not simply referring to lack of show information.

They've been consistently releasing videos during the off season and have been releasing more videos as spring training begins. Maybe you have them confused with someone else.

• Like 1

Black hat vs. white hat. I love it.

No repertoire yet, but the promo video on Facebook has me thinking there's going to be some Astor Piazzolla in there.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Ok...my first thought was 'Angels v. Demons' where they can have some really neat drill moments between the white and black hats.  Perhaps with one side "winning" more at various points.

Then...they could whip up alternate endings about which side "wins" in the end ala the Colts with "...And a Shot Rang Out."

But...what if they go with two drum majors, and ala Phantom they duel it out with one dying.  That one takes the slow march out for retreat.  

On 5/25/2017 at 5:09 PM, BRASSO said:

Its amazing the number of Corps that are having move ins in the midwest to the northeast that are encountering such unusually rainy, colder, weather conditions. Usually by late May this cold & rainy weather has cleared out by now. Looks like the crappy weather will continue into next week too in some of these places.

Looks like there is some good stuff cooking in Casper this year!