Crossmen 2017

2 minutes ago, 1corpsfan said:

Not sure what's happening in Bones land but something dramatic must have happened since Independence Day. Hope they can recover. And we all know Iowa sucks so it can't be that...

Part of it was they were off competing in their own little bubble on the east coast.  The Cadets/The Cavaliers/Carolina Crown were all comfortably ahead and Colts/Spirit of Atlanta were all comfortably behind.  Their caption placements were always 4s across the board behind the 3 ahead and 2 below.  When they got to Minneapolis there were suddenly 3 other corps (3 beat them and lost to them in various captions) that were way closer to where they were and probably pushed a few things down.  

1 minute ago, 1corpsfan said:

It's got to be something else though thei nt telling us. Something happened to make music scores drop 

I don't have an answer on the Minneapolis brass/music analysis scores.  People can argue about content and the fact that it's a field judge for brass but their achievement scores at least should have been way higher.  We shall see.  The season is still young.  

Sorry most exciting and different show I've seen from them and now I'm worried it will be extinct by a Mandarins show, and won't be on my top 12 Cd? Im pretty disappointed . Is DCI plotting story lines for marketing?  1.SVC WIN, 2. BAC beats Cadets, 3. Mandarins make finals. 

Are they going to make Bones the Guinny pig?

Edited by 1corpsfan

Read back a few days, today was the first non show full rehearsal day the corps has had where a block has not been altered due to weather since July 6th

5 hours ago, 1corpsfan said:

Sorry most exciting and different show I've seen from them and now I'm worried it will be extinct by a Mandarins show, and won't be on my top 12 Cd? Im pretty disappointed . Is DCI plotting story lines for marketing?  1.SVC WIN, 2. BAC beats Cadets, 3. Mandarins make finals. 

Are they going to make Bones the Guinny pig?

Enough with the stupid conspiracy theories