Crossmen 2017

7 hours ago, barigirl78 said:

Wow.  Blue Stars still had them in CG and Music, but the other captions mad the difference 

GE 

Show was GREAT last night! Lots of energy, color guard looks better than recent memory, and the horn sound was phenomenal. Not surprised they beat Blue Stars. 

QUESTION: I know "The Maze" movement is original material by Warkworth, but it *has* to take the main melody from another piece of music... I have a vague memory of another group playing it, but I can't remember who it was, or if it was HS or DCI. Anyone have an idea? It's the part of the show that leads to them making the tight block in the bottom left corner. 

8 minutes ago, buzz16 said:

Show was GREAT last night! Lots of energy, color guard looks better than recent memory, and the horn sound was phenomenal. Not surprised they beat Blue Stars. 

QUESTION: I know "The Maze" movement is original material by Warkworth, but it *has* to take the main melody from another piece of music... I have a vague memory of another group playing it, but I can't remember who it was, or if it was HS or DCI. Anyone have an idea? It's the part of the show that leads to them making the tight block in the bottom left corner. 

Plymouth Canton Educational Park 2006, it's listed SOMETIMES but not other times.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Plymouth Canton Educational Park 2006, it's listed SOMETIMES but not other times.  

THANK YOU. Miranda by Michael Nyman

• Like 1