Crossmen 2017

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, soccerguy315 said:

short article on Crossmen Super Bowl exposure: http://www.ksat.com/news/local-drum-corps-to-perform-at-super-bowl-events 

Love me some Birdland and some Crossmen.  I am a little frustrated theyre using woodwinds, but its really great their getting good exposure.

13 hours ago, BoaDci said:

Love me some Birdland and some Crossmen.  I am a little frustrated theyre using woodwinds, but its really great their getting good exposure.

I hear ya, but with the type of gig it is can understand changing things up in this case. Plus the exposure is great, as you said.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 1corpsfan said:

I think they are members of the new program "Crossmen Winds" that launched this Winter. Combined with current members and alums.

Any DCI organization unit that wants to use woodwinds in some exhibition somewhere seems perfectly fine to me.

Good luck to the Crossmen. Just be sure to not obscure the TV view at the end of the game if thry are out there then, when NFL Commish Roger Goodell hands the Lombardi Trophy to the smiling Tom Brady. I may want to tape that intriguing moment for future posterity.

Edited by BRASSO