Crossmen 2017

Crossmen will be in the Indianapolis opener that is usually in the movie theaters. I'm very happy about this.

This starts their season earlier than last year. I hope they are ready.

Their tour has the same general shape as last year, but with some differences:

• They'll be in Minneapolis, but not the Southeastern Regional
  • They'll be in four Tour of Champions shows.

I'm glad they are back in the Chester Show because it is located not far from where the corps began and many alumni still live in that area. It's very appropriate for them to be there.

They set a new attendance record for their San Antonio camp. They had a successful Dallas camp and Houston camp is next week.

300+ attendees...wow.

Crossmen will be in the Indianapolis opener that is usually in the movie theaters. I'm very happy about this.

This starts their season earlier than last year. I hope they are ready.

Their tour has the same general shape as last year, but with some differences:

• They'll be in Minneapolis, but not the Southeastern Regional
  • They'll be in four Tour of Champions shows.

I'm glad they are back in the Chester Show because it is located not far from where the corps began and many alumni still live in that area. It's very appropriate for them to be there.

Not in the Southeastern Regional in Atlanta? I thought all World Class Corps were at all regionals?

Not in the Southeastern Regional in Atlanta? I thought all World Class Corps were at all regionals?

With the switch to a high school stadium, I think Atlanta doesn't have every corps at the same show.

Is it just me, or does it seem like they report "record numbers 300+" at San Antonio every year? You'd think if it were record numbers year after year, they'd up the number over 300...325? 350?

300+ attendees...wow.

300+ just sounds like a big number...most top 12 corps get more than double and even triple or more that number between all there camps....makes me wonder why some non top 12 corps have a hard time filling their roster with all that potential talent out there...there should be some sort of catch basin for all those that don't make the cut....but that idea is probably not practical as I'm sure that a lot of the kids are just going to the corps that the only want to march and don't want to go anywhere else...of course that is speculation on my part as well...