Blue Knights 2017

TrueBK

I love that year in and out people continue to pick the Blue Knights demise:) 

While other corps are getting the hype BK is quietly working their butts off with a very cool/different product that will wow you. They were working on last bits of drill and will have a complete product on the field early on.... I don't know for tonight since the last material is so new, but they could..... I've been rather quiet up til now just cause I want to respect BKs desire to be a bit secretive, but mark my words- The "i" sees all... This is the oldest average age BK corps they've ever had. At audition camps they had two separate hornlines of 75-80 each before contracting. All sections of the corps are on fire coming into this season. I wish everyone a very happy drum corps season, and am very much looking forward to the BK performances to come

i Go On

Wes P

• Like 6

3 hours ago, wesleyrp said:

While other corps are getting the hype BK is quietly working their butts off with a very cool/different product that will wow you. They were working on last bits of drill and will have a complete product on the field early on.... I don't know for tonight since the last material is so new, but they could..... I've been rather quiet up til now just cause I want to respect BKs desire to be a bit secretive, but mark my words- The "i" sees all... This is the oldest average age BK corps they've ever had. At audition camps they had two separate hornlines of 75-80 each before contracting. All sections of the corps are on fire coming into this season. I wish everyone a very happy drum corps season, and am very much looking forward to the BK performances to come

i Go On

Wes P

Sing it, Wes !!!!!    Do you have any students/ former students marching with them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wesleyrp said:

i Go On

Wes P

Cool did a great job last year.

• Like 1

The past few years BK has made me regret living in the midwest, and only seeing them live once or twice before finals (occasionally they're at Dublin, OH and/or Massillon). I watch their show, and want to watch it again. more so than most corps. Theyre creative, fun to watch, brass and percussion improve every year, excellent use of color and props. One of these years ill make it out to DATR. but until then, this year i have to settle for streams, prelims, and finals. 

Can't wait for this show this year though. Reading people's posts, this is probably the show im most excited about.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

Sing it, Wes !!!!!    Do you have any students/ former students marching with them.

Not this year- just good friends with people within the organization:) I have some that will likely March next year

• Like 1

Besides watching how BK's show develops over the course of the season, the thing I'm most excited about is seeing their percussion scores.  Now, I'm even less knowledgeable about percussion than I am about anything else in Drum Corps, but from what I've seen and heard I predict a jump in scores.  They are very good and that Concerto gives them a great way to show it.

Edited by Mycroft
  • Like 2

I cannot wait to see their show on the field. I am very excited that the entire show will be on the field for the West Coast!!!!

I am sure BK will not disappoint! See you in Sacramento tomorrow and Stanford on Sunday! <3

• Like 1

BK you did not disappoint! Your sound tonight was incredible and I am so happy everything is on the field. Your show closer gave me goose bumps! You guys played the heck out of it. And the percussion is still so musically integrated...love it!

• Like 1