Sarasota Silks, June 29

Tarpon Springs Talent Show, July 1

My unreliable crystal ball reveals:

Ocala Octaves, June 26

Cocoa Cadences, June 27

Homestead Hashmarks, June 28

Sarasota Silks, June 29

Tarpon Springs Talent Show, July 1

Where's the break day for Epcot parade and the extra day for Hurricane Manatee?

• Like 1

My guess, the Florida tour will be similar in 2017 as it was in 2016 and the corps that are in New England in early July will compete in Florida. The other possibility would be between Atlanta and Allentown.

If they return to Florida I really hope they chose bigger venues than last year's. All three venues were sold out and they could have had so many more fans had the stadiums been larger. I was at all three shows and noticed they would not let any volunteers or staff into the stands with their passes because there was no available space and it got distracting at times from where i was sitting as the ushers argued with the staff etc Anyway they could easily expand to a bigger venue..

July 2nd and 3rd, that way its a 4th of July Florida tour. Gotta make sacrifices, either New England or Midwest 4th of July tour will be gone.

nah, Zika will kill off this tour before it even starts. Greater Chicago July 4th is still a marathon of the most parades a corps can do under three hours wins.

Besides, Boston's Tanglewood experience shouldn't be lost. Even if Cadets, Surf, Spirit, and some Texas corps does Florida, that still leaves Crown, SCV, Cavies, and Madison to join BAC in Lenox, etc.

Besides besides, I just heard BAC bought the Tanglewood campus as its weekend summer house, complete with lakes - and a big shed in case it rains on practice days.

The big problem with securing venues in Florida is the lack of turf fields. This past season, DCI wanted to secure bigger venues with grass fields, but was turned away due to fear that a single show could ruin the field for future sports practices. Not to mention, grass fields are just not suitable for the needs of today's designs.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

nah, Zika will kill off this tour before it even starts. Greater Chicago July 4th is still a marathon of the most parades a corps can do under three hours wins.

Besides, Boston's Tanglewood experience shouldn't be lost. Even if Cadets, Surf, Spirit, and some Texas corps does Florida, that still leaves Crown, SCV, Cavies, and Madison to join BAC in Lenox, etc.

Besides besides, I just heard BAC bought the Tanglewood campus as its weekend summer house, complete with lakes - and a big shed in case it rains on practice days.

Wait...so do you know something that the rest of us don't? SCV is coming east for the 4th of July for their 50th? AWESOME!

Wait...so do you know something that the rest of us don't? SCV is coming east for the 4th of July for their 50th? AWESOME!

Speculation, not fact.

I'm only premising based on what WC finalist corps have yet to do a Lenox appearence with Mike Martin and friends.

It would be a great way to celebrate SCV;s anniversary but I would gather they will be busy making their Pacific Procession back home a special event to remember.