Underrated Shows?

35 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

In the spirit of my Valentine's Day. Colts 2012 show which included an amazing old school closer, Celine Dions "All by Myself".  

D':

(but a truly fantastic closer that fell between the cracks).   

I know!  I felt like Crossmen and Colts were battling it out in a 12th place battle of the screamers.  While were on the topic of Colts, Colts 2014 is INCREDIBLE.

Carolina Crown - Out of This World 2014

• Like 1

Just now, CaviesFan17 said:

Carolina Crown - Out of This World 2014

Already mentioned by me, but I couldnt agree more.  They should have medalled.  I dont think they should have won the Ott that year or won, but a medal was definitely in order.

• Like 1

Just now, BoaDci said:

Already mentioned by me, but I couldnt agree more.  They should have medalled.  I dont think they should have won the Ott that year or won, but a medal was definitely in order.

Sorry, I only read a few replies lol but yeah, I absolutely love the music in that show. The opening hit is astounding.  

• Like 1

On 2/14/2017 at 6:31 PM, DrumManTx said:

In the spirit of my Valentine's Day. Colts 2012 show which included an amazing old school closer, Celine Dions "All by Myself".  

D':

(but a truly fantastic closer that fell between the cracks).   

Totally awesome!  Fantastic soloist and just heart-lifting music.  I so appreciate it when long-time drum corps fans list videos like this that I've never seen.  Whew - I got goosebumps on this one and now I want to go exploring YouTube for more Colts videos. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

Which 2 should they have beat then?
Bluecoats? Cadets? Vanguard?

• Like 1