Sign in to follow this  
Spandy

2017 DCA Shows

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Old Corps Guy said:

le.  As I mentioned, music "by" with no titles.  It would be nice to know the actual titles.

A quick look on their website under their Friends and Family Day page would reveal their pieces pretty quickly, FWIW.

Behind the Suit

An Ideal for Hope, by Hans Zimmer

Lex, by Michael Daugherty

Symphony No. 1, by Samuel Barber

Also Sprach Zarathustra, by Richard Strauss

Original music by Buccaneers designers Mark Lortz, Johnny Trujillo and Mike Lalli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

A quick look on their website under their Friends and Family Day page would reveal their pieces pretty quickly, FWIW.

Behind the Suit

An Ideal for Hope, by Hans Zimmer

Lex, by Michael Daugherty

Symphony No. 1, by Samuel Barber

Also Sprach Zarathustra, by Richard Strauss

Original music by Buccaneers designers Mark Lortz, Johnny Trujillo and Mike Lalli

Perfect.  I will add these to my playlists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spandy can you add the music from Carolina Gold please 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2017 at 11:36 AM, xandandl said:

Why does the DCA forum still have the 2015 shows and music thread  and the 2016 still pinned?. Time to move on, yes, and not live in the past.

Thank you for doing the Playlist, OCG.

i've asked to change that 6 times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i've asked to change that 6 times

 

There haven't been active mods in the DCA forums in years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

i've asked to change that 6 times

Huh?  you say something?

...pretty sure that was all tidied up a while back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kamarag said:

 

There haven't been active mods in the DCA forums in years.

we're still here, just not much traffic or need to intervene on the A side, as opposed to the I side of the house.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cincinnati Tradition is proud to present our 2017 program "Lift"

Musical selections

Come Sweet Death - Bach

Brothers in Arms - Junkie XL

Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel

Aurora Awakes - John Mackey

Edited by McLovin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To round out the 2017 shows/repertoires, I found this on the latest edition of DCW (http://drumcorpsworld/publications/2017/dcw-june-2017/) for Cincinnati Traditions:

Show Title: "Lift"

Music: "Come Sweet Death" by J.S. Bach; "Brothers In Arms" by Junkie XL; "Don't Give Up" by Peter Gabriel; and "Auroa Awakens" by John Mackey

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, McLovin said:

Cincinnati Tradition is proud to present our 2017 program "Lift"

Musical selections

Come Sweet Death - Bach

Brothers in Arms - Junkie XL

Don't Give Up - Peter Gabriel

Aurora Awakes - John Mackey

Sorry, I had no idea you already posted this.  I hadn't seen it updated on the main page.  Oh well, maybe with two postings the main page will get updated.

Good luck this season!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.