Sign in to follow this  
Spandy

2017 DCA Shows

On 6/27/2017 at 11:24 AM, McLovin said:

Come Sweet Death - Bach

Komm, süsser Tod! The Tubachristmas arrangement that no one ever plays. Except the year that Harvey Phillips died.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2017 at 8:03 PM, Spandy said:

Updated with the latest info, including the Govies announcement that they will declare Class A.

notice Cadets 2 and Bushwackers both closing with the same music,Blue Shades by Frank Ticheli.

I can't believe we still don't have titles for the Buccaneers show on this site or Corps Reps.  We have a name of the show and "Music By" with no titles.  The corps has been on the field twice with one scored competition.  Unfortunately, I can't get to any shows this year.  however, I would like to know what they are playing.

Anyone?

Bueller??????????

41 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

I can't believe we still don't have titles for the Buccaneers show on this site or Corps Reps.  We have a name of the show and "Music By" with no titles.  The corps has been on the field twice with one scored competition.  Unfortunately, I can't get to any shows this year.  however, I would like to know what they are playing.

Anyone?

Bueller??????????

On 6/12/2017 at 1:53 PM, MotoSurfBass said:

A quick look on their website under their Friends and Family Day page would reveal their pieces pretty quickly, FWIW.

Behind the Suit

An Ideal for Hope, by Hans Zimmer

Lex, by Michael Daugherty

Symphony No. 1, by Samuel Barber

Also Sprach Zarathustra, by Richard Strauss

Original music by Buccaneers designers Mark Lortz, Johnny Trujillo and Mike Lalli

It's been on their website for over a month. I've replied this to you at least once already. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MotoSurfBass said:

It's been on their website for over a month. I've replied this to you at least once already. 

Thank you.  My playlists on YouTube and Napster/Rhapsody have been updated.

On 6/30/2017 at 5:03 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

Komm, süsser Tod! The Tubachristmas arrangement that no one ever plays. Except the year that Harvey Phillips died.

I've played in it performance last year at the WIlliamsport Tubachristmas, and maybe at one of the other 2 I attended.

17 minutes ago, BigW said:

I've played in it performance last year at the WIlliamsport Tubachristmas, and maybe at one of the other 2 I attended.

I think I played it at TubaChristmas as well.  I think that may be the only place I have ever played it.

Edited by Old Corps Guy