2016 Media Available for Preorder!

Mine scheduled to arrive UPS Ground, on Friday,11/25/16 by the end of the day.

Mine scheduled to arrive UPS Ground, on Friday,11/25/16 by the end of the day.

Did you order one of the bundles or just one item? I'm wondering if the bundles are held up for some reason - I've only heard people say they received the blu-ray. Maybe the CD and DVD aren't ready...

I'm so impatient each year when I wait for these :)

Did you order one of the bundles or just one item? I'm wondering if the bundles are held up for some reason - I've only heard people say they received the blu-ray. Maybe the CD and DVD aren't ready...

I'm so impatient each year when I wait for these :)

Same here. I got my DVD/CD bundle with 2 Day Air, but haven't heard anything since the label was created.

Same here. I got my DVD/CD bundle with 2 Day Air, but haven't heard anything since the label was created.

I have an email in to them - we'll see what they say. I'd be even more impatient if I had paid for 2 day air and saw other people receiving their orders before me...you should have them by now if they are in stock. ugh

Their website just updated to say "Shipping Now" so fingers crossed...

Just heard back from DCI that the DVDs just came in today...Bluray and cd started shipping already. DVD will start going out today as well now that they have them.

But the digital audio files have yet to be added for sale. :(

Mike

Yeah, that seems like a VERY slow process. I imagine the licensing is more difficult for that and takes more time and money...I am surprised they haven't updated marchingmusicdownloads with more material than what is there. Baby steps I guess...

I got my Blu-ray/CD bundle via UPS Ground yesterday (metro Atlanta). About to rip some lossless files to my laptop to listen to tonight!

:music::wow::satisfied::smile::dancin::dancin::dancin:

Edited by Tenoris4Jazz