Is Atlanta in or out?

And there it goes.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

And there it goes.

Only went to the Georgiadome once for the Atlanta regional. I could not get to either Indy or Allentown in 2014 and but was in the south and made sure it was on my itinerary. I had great seats and was surrounded by high school and college kids. The enthusiasm was contagious. 

18 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Only went to the Georgiadome once for the Atlanta regional. I could not get to either Indy or Allentown in 2014 and but was in the south and made sure it was on my itinerary. I had great seats and was surrounded by high school and college kids. The enthusiasm was contagious. 

We usually made a nice trip out of it.  Got rooms at the Omni so we could walk to the Dome. We'd stay late after the performances and visit with friends at the bus lot.  Sleep in the next day and have the Sunday Brunch at the Omni.  Missed all of that this past summer. 

2 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

And there it goes.

The rumor that an 80 member brass line equipped with the " G"  Bugles were  secretly assembled and then utilized to assist in the demolition implosion this morning is NOT accurate, I've been told.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

The rumor that an 80 member brass line equipped with the " G"  Bugles were  secretly assembled and then utilized to assist in the demolition implosion this morning is NOT accurate, I've been told.

Then wouldn't the Dome have blown outwards?  Just sayin'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

Then wouldn't the Dome have blown outwards?  Just sayin'.

Nah, the building went down due to the vacuum caused by taking the big breath before playing.  Just saying!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bob P. said:

Nah, the building went down due to the vacuum caused by taking the big breath before playing.  Just saying!

So -- they could have used Bb and had the same effect?  It's the players not the horns?