Is Atlanta in or out?

42 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Is the parking free if you arrive in a Mercedes?

There actually is the Mercedes-Benz lot near gate 1 at the stadium that has spaces reserved for Mercedes vehicles only (free).

Edited by dcsnare93

A friend of mine attended the GA HS football championships at the Benz in the snow.  He said the roof leaks — could see it dripping several rows in front of him. 

42 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

A friend of mine attended the GA HS football championships at the Benz in the snow.  He said the roof leaks — could see it dripping several rows in front of him. 

hopefully the snowplows will have finished the lots come July.

• Like 2

Looks like ATL is out right now --- at least the airport.  SOA is already gathering folks at MARTA (mass transit) to drive to volunteer housing for the night. 

Edited by CrownBariDad

BOA just released their 2018 schedule and they will not be returning to MBS. Will instead have their Atlanta show at McEachern. I assume this is due to what it cost to use the stadium in 2017. Obviously DCI has it secured for 2018 but this isn't a good sign for the future. 

On 12/20/2017 at 12:16 PM, Beckham said:

BOA just released their 2018 schedule and they will not be returning to MBS. Will instead have their Atlanta show at McEachern. I assume this is due to what it cost to use the stadium in 2017. Obviously DCI has it secured for 2018 but this isn't a good sign for the future. 

Cost or sound issues?  I heard mixed or mostly negative reviews on how the Benz works for bands. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

Cost or sound issues?  I heard mixed or mostly negative reviews on how the Benz works for bands. 

Pretty sure it’s cost as well as declining enrollment in recent years.

• 3 weeks later...

Another big game, more leaks!

#CFPChampionship

https://usat.ly/2qL6k5e

• Like 1