Is Atlanta in or out?

4 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

It depends -- ATL in July.  If it's raining, you get wet inside (leaks) or out.  If it's not raining, you still get "drenched" with the humidity.  IOW, you're gonna get a little damp. 

will they have cleared the snow by then?

AP reports in today's paper ATL Falcons CEO says roof will be fixed in time for 2018 season and next year's Super Bowl. Says repair work is taking place "as we speak".

What he didn't say was if the repair work would interfere with summer activities at the Benz. 

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

AP reports in today's paper ATL Falcons CEO says roof will be fixed in time for 2018 season and next year's Super Bowl. Says repair work is taking place "as we speak".

What he didn't say was if the repair work would interfere with summer activities at the Benz. 

Oh my... hopefully that is not the case.

No organization running a drum corps show ever wants to hear the words "the stadium/field should be ready in time..."   LOL

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

Oh my... hopefully that is not the case.

No organization running a drum corps show ever wants to hear the words "the stadium/field should be ready in time..."   LOL

yeah ask DCI in 2008 about that....

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

I thought the Oil Can was ready, but the Colts came up with some lame excuse why DCI could not be the first to use it.

yeah that it wasn't quite ready