Another Rumor Dies.

Ghost

If that is the case...then it's just juvenile IMO on the part of Crown and Cadets...

What verifiable source of facts are being presented? It sounds like a rumor generated by homerism.

If it is a fact, then any poster should be able to go to the cited source and discern the same thing. This is all non-admissable so far.

The facts are that the Cadets and Crown refused to perform at Boston's show. Call it what you want. It is what it is.

False.

Your opinions and speculation are simply that.

There is zero truth or fact to your post.

Feel free though to share your sources, as I've been informed that there is no basis or truth to support your claim.

Feel free to consult DCI on the matter, as I am basing my post on information from board member and employee of DCI who each told me there is no truth to your rumor.

False.

Your opinions and speculation are simply that.

There is zero truth or fact to your post.

Feel free though to share your sources, as I've been informed that there is no basis or truth to support your claim.

Feel free to consult DCI on the matter, as I am basing my post on information from board member and employee of DCI who each told me there is no truth to your rumor.

For whom Crown or Cadets?...why would anyone admit it publicly anyway...of course they would not...

Let me restate better: The reason for my question...is I have on good authority of a board member at BAC that this is truth...so the question is..someone is either lying or misinformed...

Edited by Liahona

SuperSaderFan is on the BAC Board Of Directors, and has been intimatety involved with the drum corps since 1978. His information is beyond reproach. He doesn't need to rely on rumor or innuendo for the very simple reason that he is one of the most senior members of the organization, and is typically in the room (or at least on the conference call) when major issues are discussed.

Furthermore, I am not aware of ANYONE in the Boston organization predicting a medal this year. Or next. No matter how many times corpsband tries to push that narrative it is without merit.

Cadets and Crown will be just fine. So will Boston.

Furthermore, I am not aware of ANYONE in the Boston organization predicting a medal this year. Or next. No matter how many times corpsband tries to push that narrative it is without merit.

There wasn't a problem when Boston's kids went to either Crown or Cadets but when there is the possibility of a competitive threat things seem to change.

haven't performed a show yet. that hardly qualifies you as a competitive threat. or are you predicting a BAC gold medal this year?

It's not me saying that (no matter how many time you try to say that it is). Labmaster's own words. Sounds like a medal prediction to me. And I'd appreciate it if you stopped misrepresenting my statements. I made no claims -- I just asked a question.

Edited by corpsband

Unfortunately it is the truth, Crown and The Cadets refused to perform at Boston's show. I know it first hand.

understood.

they're not performing at boston's show.

i was asking if there was any explicit evidence as to why they're not performing at boston's show.