Another Rumor Dies.

Ghost

So why 60 messages? This thread is dumb. Maybe if the BOA clinic was earlier then the Clifton show could be earlier then Crown could to NE earlier and they'd have TIME do a 3rd show.

It's not all my 60 messages...only my opinion on certain points of the discussion where i disagree or think a further comment may be warranted...I say let people decide what they want...

Two corps got together and decided to not participate in another member corps show with the direct intent to hurt that Corps. Just so we are clear. It's not as simple as what you say.

• Like 2

It's not all my 60 messages...only my opinion on certain points of the discussion where i disagree or think a further comment may be warranted...I say let people decide what they want...

this thread

||: BAC_homer: Cadets and Crown are Boycotting our show. Waaaaaa. Lance: why? :||

Oh geez here we go with conspiracy theories again. :ninja:

No. Simply. If it's NOT in our best interest...then we will __________________ .

Two corps got together and decided to not participate in another member corps show with the direct intent to hurt that Corps. Just so we are clear. It's not as simple as what you say.

Of course not. Everyone's out to get you.

Edited by corpsband

You know this is a rumors thread right? Speculating is expected. If you disagree with someone's speculation then maybe add something constructive and have a real discussion rather than cry about it yourself and project it onto others.

WD2PpRc.png

1Jz36aH.png

Oh geez here we go with conspiracy theories again. :ninja:

tqHj994.png

this thread

||: BAC_homer: Cadets and Crown are Boycotting our show. Waaaaaa. Lance: why? :||

G7 :ninja:

You're welcome!

Glkq83V.png

Literally whining that others are talking about rumors in a rumors thread.

Edited by Narrow
  • Like 1

You know this is a rumors thread right? Speculating is expected. If you disagree with someone's speculation then maybe add something constructive and have a real discussion rather than cry about it yourself and project it onto others.

this thread is so far from a real discussion there's absolutely no chance anyone could do that.

let's summarize , shall we?

1. Ghost says there was a rumor that Boston was boycotting Crown and Cadets shows
  2. Tim K say no no no, the rumor was that Cadets and Crown are boycotting Boston's show
  3. CB says well the logistics aren't very good for Crown
  4. Lance asked why would they boycott shows
  5. No one answered him
  6. The End

In between lots of nonsense (and one awesome duck meme which really should be meme of the year on DCP because it so #### funny)

Edited by corpsband