Another Rumor Dies.

Ghost

A recent rumor that may/may not have been known by many ended with the 2017 schedule. The rumor possibly had Boston not marching in any shows that the Cadets and Crown were in do to Boston signing some of their staff. Their request not Boston's.

What is interesting is Boston is not in the Boston area around July 4th. No Tanglewood this year?

A recent rumor that may/may not have been known by many ended with the 2017 schedule. The rumor possibly had Boston not marching in any shows that the Cadets and Crown were in do to Boston signing some of their staff. Their request not Boston's.

What is interesting is Boston is not in the Boston area around July 4th. No Tanglewood this year?

Hmmmm. I had noticed that Boston isn't in the Indy premiere show, but Crossmen are. I didn't know why.

Edited by barigirl78

I didn't realize such a rumor existed.

me either....LOL

• Like 1

I believe the rumor waas that Crown and Cadets would not compete in shows sponsored by Boston Crusaders: East Coast Classic and CYO Nationals Tribute.

Edited by Tim K

I believe the rumor waas that Crown and Cadets would not compete in shows sponsored by Boston Crusaders: East Coast Classic and CYO Nationals Tribute.

That might be more accurate than the version I recall. Is there a CYO Nationals Tribute show next year?

Edited by Ghost

If that is the case...seems like a silly and nonsensical rumor...if that was the actual case would it not be easier for the tour of champions show (G7) to tell Boston to go home?...

referring to: Aug 7 2017 in OH

edit: Besides the East Coast Classic takes place the same day as Talen Energy Tour of Champions show...so that's an obvious schedule conflict.

Edited by Liahona

Where was the rumor spreading?

I hadn't seen anything on here, and seems unlikely.

It would seem pretty shallow to me if an organization sat out a show due to staff changes, and I believe both The Cadets and Crown are both above that type of thinking.

• Like 1