2017 Seattle Cascades

Based on some of their social media stuff and talking to someone I know, looks like they're going to be fielding their biggest corps, possibly ever this year?  They were only around 80 members 3 seasons ago in 2014.  I'm excited to hear what their show is...

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Based on some of their social media stuff and talking to someone I know, looks like they're going to be fielding their biggest corps, possibly ever this year?  They were only around 80 members 3 seasons ago in 2014.  I'm excited to hear what their show is...

I'm hearing the same things filtering out from those that have been at the Cascades camp, ie.. larger, potentially more talented Corps from them this season. You are correct, this one time DCI Finalist Corps was down in numbers just 3 seasons ago.

Edited by BRASSO

Hmmmm Now i'm extremely curious what this is going to sound like. The Arrangements should be rather interesting knowing Lewis Norfleet is once again writing the Brass Book.

5 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I see Freebird as a real possibility.

History per corpsreps:

2001 Chops, Inc. Freebird   Skynard, Lynard  
2005 Chops, Inc. Freebird   Lynyrd Skynrd  
2016 Bayou City Blues Freebird   Lynyrd Skynrd