2017 Seattle Cascades

I'm really bummed out for them.  I still maintain that this is...was their best show design of the modern era, amazing arranging for them ESPECIALLY in the closer and that singer was easily one of the best featured performers this year.  I love their voice in programming, they put together incredibly accessible but still crazy creative shows year after year.  This year was no exception.  I hope they don't overhaul their staff, I think a few changes here and there where needed are good but every journey has its bumps in the road.  

Can't wait for next year, always one of my favorites of the non finalists.  

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm really bummed out for them.  I still maintain that this is...was their best show design of the modern era, amazing arranging for them ESPECIALLY in the closer and that singer was easily one of the best featured performers this year.  I love their voice in programming, they put together incredibly accessible but still crazy creative shows year after year.  This year was no exception.  I hope they don't overhaul their staff, I think a few changes here and there where needed are good but every journey has its bumps in the road.  

Can't wait for next year, always one of my favorites of the non finalists.  

I'm really bummed about Cascades.  To see them out of semis was a real shock.

Music City is not on that lineup. I assume its an error.