2017 Seattle Cascades

I hope Cascades have looked at the final rankings for 2017.  They came out ahead of the Spartans!  

25.  Seattle Cascades 74.125

26.  Spartans               73.475

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 2:59 PM, luv4corps said:

Especially when the Spartans weren't even expecting to make semis.... so I heard anyway.  

Cascades - please take some comfort in the fact that MANY people loved and appreciated the show.  No it didn't score where you hoped, but it WAS A GREAT SHOW that people will remember.  I know I will.

That was what my son said to me, so many people loved the show and it meant a lot to them. Was just a hard pill to swallow. Here's to 2018 (eek!), though!

• Like 2

On 8/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, luv4corps said:

I hope Cascades have looked at the final rankings for 2017.  They came out ahead of the Spartans!  

25.  Seattle Cascades 74.125

26.  Spartans               73.475

Oh they know. That was tough as well, while they were glad to see that, it sucked because they didn't make semi's and will not make the CD, but they are still proud of the hard work they put in.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, insideout said:

Oh they know. That was tough as well, while they were glad to see that, it sucked because they didn't make semi's and will not make the CD, but they are still proud of the hard work they put in.

It is a pretty good indication that they BELONGED in semis, but were denied the opportunity.  Everything is so relative.  With the exception of BD and maybe SCV, Madison or Boston, we can likely assume that every corps wishes they'd placed higher.  This was an uber competitive year IMO.

I'll say it again - LOVED the SC17 show!!!

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/25/2017 at 4:33 AM, shofmon88 said:

The Cascades posted their full show to YouTube. Not sure how long it will stay up, but as it's their official page...

I wonder if they got the rights to it. They have had Intergalatic, but not O. LOL that screenshot, that’s my kid second to the left. I literally cried when I saw that live. He never smiled like that before.

Edited by insideout
  • Like 1