Pacific Crest 2017

13 hours ago, Dyhrd said:

Was at PC's rehearsal this evening, lots of great improvements over what I saw from the Stanford broadcast. Design aspects feel more fleshed out and a lot of the empty moments were filled in. And props have finally showed up, still waiting on one last piece but they should have it for this weekend. Excited to see more of them live the next 2 days!

I think once they get the visual elements finished and fill some holes they're gonna be pretty dang solid, liked the base of what I saw last week.  

• Like 2

I really enjoyed the show tonight.  Some heroes and blips musically but in finals week form I could see this taking them far.  What a difference a few props and show flags can make!   

That grooving fun middle section is great.  Can't place a name on it but I heard it recently in an episode of Better Call Saul.  

Keep it up!  

I really enjoyed the show tonight.  Some heroes and blips musically but in finals week form I could see this taking them far.  What a difference a few props and show flags can make!   

That grooving fun middle section is great.  Can't place a name on it but I heard it recently in an episode of Better Call Saul.  

Keep it up!  

Mvt. III is called Alfonso Muskedunder. It's a cool tune and the kids perform the crap out of it.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• 5 weeks later...

I saw "Encore at Jeans" in today's schedule and wasn't sure what it was.  This local news article explains it all.

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/central-ny/news/2015/08/2/rome-woman-visited-by-drum-corps.html

Scuttlebutt says the staff offered the members the morning off.  The members decided to rehearse. 

I hope you have the show of your lives tonight!  Go Pacific Crest!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garfield said:

Loving the excitement!

QwkUIAE.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Glad you got pics! I was just glued to the show.  Thx!