Jersey Surf 2017

It was an electric upright bass.

DCI directors should just vote to allow the acoustical counterparts...this is just so silly at this point the holdout IMO

• 4 months later...

18555980_10158863986155314_4541094489131

• Like 2

This thread needs a little love guys/gals.... 

Edited by Liahona

22 minutes ago, Liahona said:

This thread needs a little love guys/gals.... 

I agree!  I'm looking forward to your show and seeing you represent New Jersey well.  I lived in Delaware for 10 years and you are the closest "home corps" for current and past Delawareans.  I'm still looking forward to the day when every one of the 50 states has a least one healthy, viable drum corps.  Blessings & joy to Jersey Surf! 

Edited by RetiredMusTeach
grammar error

Nice repertoire. And in case anyone is questioning the choice of "Chandelier," Sia released a lovely piano version of the song on the same album on which the original version is found. As for the show itself, I'll reserve my judgement until I see it. Surf has been in a bit of an identity limbo lately, so I hope this one works out for them.

25 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Nice repertoire. And in case anyone is questioning the choice of "Chandelier," Sia released a lovely piano version of the song on the same album on which the original version is found. As for the show itself, I'll reserve my judgement until I see it. Surf has been in a bit of an identity limbo lately, so I hope this one works out for them.

I think if they continue along the lines of the Bridgemania type shows they will be on the right track...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1