JohnD

New DCP Forums 4.1

16 posts in this topic

looks great!! Plus the OT forums stuff that caused the issues has been long gone.

it would be nice to disable to the pop up for notifications, because every time i hit "not for this session" the pop up still appears

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

it would be nice to disable to the pop up for notifications, because every time i hit "not for this session" the pop up still appears

Have a look at my new post about Notifications ... it should provide some assistance.

Interesting:  I was on FB and saw a post showing a camp video.  I copied the URL and came over here to repost it.  I started a new reply and pasted the link.  The new forum code took the link and changed it to an embedded video.  (This was on my iPhone.)

Love it!!!

4 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

Interesting:  I was on FB and saw a post showing a camp video.  I copied the URL and came over here to repost it.  I started a new reply and pasted the link.  The new forum code took the link and changed it to an embedded video.  (This was on my iPhone.)

Love it!!!

Yep - one of the more significant changes in the new version is the ability to automatically 'wrap' a pasted URL with the appropriate viewer/player for a number of different content types, including YouTube video and Twitter tweets. It makes it quite easy to include 'external' content in your post(s) by simply pasting the URL into the post editor.

Using my S7 it has problems typing and lags out. Any suggestions to be like the old version?