Info on 2013 Carolina Crown DVD??

Skulking our new Goodwill Store and bought "2013 Behind The Crown" DVD about Carolina Crown. Haven't had time to watch but appears to have background piece, also audio with horns only, drums only and whole corps. Then high angle and multi cam of the DCI performance. Has both DVD and Blu Ray copies.

Anyone have info on this? My jaw hit the floor when I saw it.

Nice match to the Marine D&BC DVD I found at Salvation Army last year....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Reading the back which is not written too clearly IMO. Has "features the documentary about (the corps)". Maybe watching that piece will fill me in. The performance is billed as the DCI Finals show. And (not clear part) "go inside the hornline, drumline and entire corps" which must be the audio bits. Must be WAY inside as screen is totally dark >:-)

• 2 weeks later...

OK finally watched and enjoyed the show .... except for the vocals (just not a fan oh non-horn/perc sounds)..

Behind the Scenes sucked.. weird music and sounds and visual corps practice clips.... at least the hit and miss I suffered thru..

Anyway anyone want it for $5 or so for postage?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2017 at 2:58 PM, JimF-LowBari said:

Skulking our new Goodwill Store and bought "2013 Behind The Crown" DVD about Carolina Crown. Haven't had time to watch but appears to have background piece, also audio with horns only, drums only and whole corps. Then high angle and multi cam of the DCI performance. Has both DVD and Blu Ray copies.

Anyone have info on this? My jaw hit the floor when I saw it.

Nice match to the Marine D&BC DVD I found at Salvation Army last year....

If I were to find any drum corps dvd in a store that wasn't a souvie tent, I might literately start jumping up and down and tell the person ringing me out all about drum corps and how I found something rarer than gold. I was very surprised when I found out a lot of college libraries have a bunch of drum corps dvds in their collection.  

• Like 1

On 1/17/2017 at 6:50 PM, JimF-LowBari said:

OK finally watched and enjoyed the show .... except for the vocals (just not a fan oh non-horn/perc sounds)..

Behind the Scenes sucked.. weird music and sounds and visual corps practice clips.... at least the hit and miss I suffered thru..

Anyway anyone want it for $5 or so for postage?

I'd be intersted