Oregon Crusaders 2017

9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Back in the mid 60's, Boston had their contra bells covered with an elastic covering with a red Waldo in the middle.  (Just can't copy and paste it for some reason.)

Yes, now that you say that, I vaguely recall that. It was my first time seeing them in person

On 1/14/2017 at 11:02 PM, DCIat14 said:

Click on the link....it's actually a pretty good one :P  

It's even funnier when you're working your way backwards through this thread.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2017 at 11:01 AM, MikeN said:

I'm at an open class camp as I write this - but if you want to grow the activity, you might want to find something to do with the staggering amount of drummers there are - far more drummers per spot than brass.

(anyways, the Oregon thing got me. It was funny!)

Mike

DrumLine Battle

(and, of course you know, I wholeheartedly agree)

21 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Can't believe this didn't pop into my head right off the bat.  This might not be the direction that Oregon Crusaders go but they use Enigma Variations as the backbone for this show and mix in a ton of other stuff.  One of my recent favorite HS shows.    

I still can't get over the fact that they used m83 as their pre-show.  Loved how they weaved in EV into the other source music.  I'm sure I'll end up enjoying OC's treatment of EV just as much.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just found out BD is coming to OC's home show and they are conducting a coordinated System Blue educational event.  So happy about this.  And for those who know how they've struggled getting Hillsboro Stadium - they got it this year!  GREAT venue.  Blue Knights are back this year as well.  Hey, for those of use out west who only get late June, early July shows, this is a GREAT lineup!  

Let the season begin!

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1