Favorite uniform(s) in dci

The Academy as of 2016 is still my favorite like every year since 2011.  Adore that uniform.  And has some how been perfect for most of their shows.   I mean tuxes for their 2016 undead wedding?   Come on.  Perfect.  The day they abandon that one will be a very sad day for me. 

• Like 1

I personally loved crown's cream years. The jackets with the windows, 2007-2009, were the best.

Spirit of Atlanta 2010-2013. I think the current uniform is a step down from what they previously had. New unis for 2017?

Boston's unis always makes them look 7 feet tall and I love it, any year.

Bluecoats 2007-2012.

Cadets always look good in the cream, maroon, and gold.

10 minutes ago, 1corpsfan said:

Phantom (all of them)

Actually call me crazy, but I havent ever really been a fan of ANY Phantom uniforms.  They just seem a bit "heavy" to me.  Just my opinion.

7 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Actually call me crazy, but I havent ever really been a fan of ANY Phantom uniforms.  They just seem a bit "heavy" to me.  Just my opinion.

Completely disagree. They have always had a classy uniform. As of late they haven't been to great. But historically they have a fantastic uniform.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Completely disagree. They have always had a classy uniform. As of late they haven't been to great. But historically they have a fantastic uniform.

No, they are classy, its just personal preference.

8 hours ago, littlejaw said:

2008 is my favorite.