Favorite uniform(s) in dci

Blue Devils 2004/2005. Classiest BD uniform they've ever had, classy uniform in genera, and it translates really well from both the field and the box.

bluedevils.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ouooga said:

Blue Devils 2004/2005. Classiest BD uniform they've ever had, classy uniform in genera, and it translates really well from both the field and the box.

bluedevils.jpg

06_06_2011_bd04.jpg

Loved the subtle pinstripes on the pants.  The only real problem with them was that the side of the jacket wrapped so far to the left that it lent a pretty vanilla look when horns were up, and it makes the performers look wider than they really are (I think Crossmen's latest convertible uniforms suffer from the same issue).

Mike

3 hours ago, ouooga said:

bluedevils.jpg

Those look stellar.  I still like 2014 better, but Im gonna add those to my list.

On 1/9/2017 at 9:27 PM, BoaDci said:

Mine are:

Crown 2016

Bd 2014

Bd 2004

Bd 2016

Bd 2015

Cadets 2016 (ducks and runs)

Bloo 2015

BDB 2016

Cascades 2015

Academy 2016, 2014, 2013

I really love what BD and Crown are doing with the same base style and then tweaking it.  Someone else mentioned that.

Edited by BoaDci

As someone who loves taking photos at shows, uniforms that have an equal amount of light and dark in them are my favorite: they do not trick the light meters of digital cameras. This past year Louisiana Stars, Raiders, Les Stentors, Blue Knights, Cascades, Troopers, Colt Cadets, 7th Regiment, BAC, SCV, Phantom, and Bluecoats, my camera loved you. Crown, Cavies, Genesis, I loved you but according to my camera not enough contrast. Cadets, I used to always get great shots from you, until you went Bellville Black Knights on me. Now anytime I capture you under the lights it's a challenge.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I mentioned Belleville Black Knights a few pages back, here are a few pics

D77CF4AA04.jpg

82a25e7fef76c831e2ba52374539ed44.jpg

They look good, plumes are a no go though...

7 hours ago, BoaDci said:

They look good, plumes are a no go though...

You've obviously never seen actual cavalry. (best thing about this video is that there are light tanks and armor along with the mounted cavalry.  the brits do some things right :-)  )

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 2