2017 Uniform Thread

Don't be surprised if corps go outside the box this year with uniforms. 

Lots of them.

Just saying.

1 hour ago, Lead said:

Don't be surprised if corps go outside the box this year with uniforms. 

Lots of them.

Just saying.

you sound like you know something...

16 hours ago, DawsonBurnes said:

Remember when that happened in 1999? The crowd was NOT happy

I was.  I thought it was the perfect descision.  SCV was all about elegant ensemble and BD was Technique and execution.  I was happy.

Has anyone seen the article where the Cadets were saying that they were selling the black uniforms? I doubt they're going back to the original uniforms because Cadets 2 have them. So I'm hoping for a uniform change that stays true to the Cadets

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DawsonBurnes said:

Has anyone seen the article where the Cadets were saying that they were selling the black uniforms? I doubt they're going back to the original uniforms because Cadets 2 have them. So I'm hoping for a uniform change that stays true to the Cadets

You realize that the Cadets and Cadets2 both had the traditional uniform at the same time before mid-2015.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

You realize that the Cadets and Cadets2 both had the traditional uniform at the same time before mid-2015.

Every video of Cadets 2 I found pre-2016 had the cream uniforms. It wasn't until 2016 when they got the traditional uniforms when the Cadets ditched them in the middle of the 2015 season

14 minutes ago, DawsonBurnes said:

Every video of Cadets 2 I found pre-2016 had the cream uniforms. It wasn't until 2016 when they got the traditional uniforms when the Cadets ditched them in the middle of the 2015 season

Do more research. Here's an example why.

Some speculative chatter on Bahstahn thread about new uniforms there. Button$ made from titanium some might wonder.

I and others continue to be confused.

Aren't unis with red coats in Tea Party town under Bunker Hill not a good thing?*

*all in good jest on a wintery, cold day. Pity poor Craiga with his 70+ inches of snow. But he and fellow Mainers will perdure I'm sure.

Edited by xandandl