2017 Uniform Thread

My personal guesses for World Class uniforms...

The Academy

New

Blue Devils

New

Blue Knights

New

Blue Stars

2016 w/ module changes

Bluecoats

New

Boston Crusaders

New

The Cadets

New

Carolina Crown

New or 2016 w/ module changes

Cascades

The Cavaliers

2016 w/ module changes

Colts

New

Crossmen

2016 w/ module changes

Genesis

Jersey Surf

Madison Scouts

Mandarins

New

Oregon Crusaders

New

Pacific Crest

Phantom Regiment

New

Pioneer

Santa Clara Vanguard

New

Spirit of Atlanta

Troopers

Edited by DawsonBurnes
Updating List
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DawsonBurnes said:

The Academy

New

Blue Devils

New

Blue Knights

New

Blue Stars

2016 w/ module changes

Bluecoats

New

Boston Crusaders

The Cadets

New

Carolina Crown

Cascades

The Cavaliers

2016 w/ module changes

Colts

New

Crossmen

2016 w/ module changes

Genesis

Jersey Surf

Madison Scouts

Mandarins

2016 w/ module changes

Oregon Crusaders

New

Pacific Crest

Phantom Regiment

New

Pioneer

Santa Clara Vanguard

New

Spirit of Atlanta

Troopers

I think both Boston (Band Hall) and Mandarins have both hinted new uniforms different from 2016 according to various press releases. Phantom's new taunts the imagination with a new show coordinator: tweeks on the usual, something entirely different?

4 minutes ago, xandandl said:

I think both Boston (Band Hall) and Mandarins have both hinted new uniforms different from 2016 according to various press releases. Phantom's new taunts the imagination with a new show coordinator: tweeks on the usual, something entirely different?

I'll update the list so we can all organize our predictions. And I haven't really liked Phantom's uniforms after they went to FJM (except for '09 and '10). I wish they went to something more like '03-'07 with the sash and all. It's been barely recognizable or gone completely in recent years. But when you say " something entirely different," I hope that doesn't mean ditching the helmet, white, and sash.

4 hours ago, DawsonBurnes said:

The Academy

New

Blue Devils

New

Blue Knights

New

Blue Stars

2016 w/ module changes

Bluecoats

New

Boston Crusaders

New

The Cadets

New

Carolina Crown

Cascades

The Cavaliers

2016 w/ module changes

Colts

New

Crossmen

2016 w/ module changes

Genesis

Jersey Surf

Madison Scouts

Mandarins

New

Oregon Crusaders

New

Pacific Crest

Phantom Regiment

New

Pioneer

Santa Clara Vanguard

New

Spirit of Atlanta

Troopers

Doubtful Bluecoats will have new uniforms in 2017. They have been on a three year cycle with Stanbury for many years. Winning a championship does not necessarily mean new uniform the next year. 

2 minutes ago, dcifanforlife said:

Doubtful Bluecoats will have new uniforms in 2017. They have been on a three year cycle with Stanbury for many years. Winning a championship does not necessarily mean new uniform the next year. 

Their uniform seemed VERY show specific, so I'm betting on a new one.  I'd be shocked if they came out in the same thing they wore last year.  I think that breaks any cycle they were on even if they were on one (they had the prior one 2 seasons (3 including 2013 which was slightly different) and the one before that for 6 seasons). 

2 minutes ago, dcifanforlife said:

per Hopkins FB summary posted now on Cadets thread: Hopkins confirmed tonight that Cadets will be in traditional corps colors of maroon, gold, and cream. More details will flow once licensing agreement is finished for music and show is publicly announced.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

per Hopkins FB summary posted now on Cadets thread: Hopkins confirmed tonight that Cadets will be in traditional corps colors of maroon, gold, and cream. More details will flow once licensing agreement is finished for music and show is publicly announced.

I wonder how this'll work with Cadets 2 having those uniforms. Do they have more or will the Cadets take them from Cadets 2?

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

per Hopkins FB summary posted now on Cadets thread: Hopkins confirmed tonight that Cadets will be in traditional corps colors of maroon, gold, and cream.  

But, what style uniform/costume will it be?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xandandl said:

he actually said they'd be in "costumes" in the colors of cream and maroon - no mention of gold I don't believe

seems like the military look is history