2017 Uniform Thread

WHen I saw OC's uniforms last year, I couldn't figure out WHY they would do that.

I was completely stumped.

• Like 4

The Apple doesn't fall far from the Tree.

• Like 1

I'm sure a few DCP'ers would like to tear us from limb to limb for doing these double entendres, but without any info from the Corps, we are forced by circumstances now to try and lumber thru the off season like this.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

I'm sure a few DCP'ers would like to tear us from limb to limb for doing these double entendres, but without any info from the Corps, we are forced by circumstances now to try and lumber thru the off season like this.

yes, the interest in this has splintered.

20 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

My friend has always told me that the corps have no reason to reveal stuff to us, and that the fans play no part in them. 

4 minutes ago, sagemode67 said:

My friend has always told me that the corps have no reason to reveal stuff to us, and that the fans play no part in them. 

But we're pining for info,  Get new friends.

• Like 1

Just now, xandandl said:

But we're pining for info,  Get new friends.

What do you mean by pinning for info?

It is OAK-ay to o-PINE on such things, but maybe we should BRANCH out on which illus-TREE-ous corps will utilize new TREE-ments with their uniforms. Some will be TREE-mendous, the best in the coun-tree! They will SPRUCE up their appearance for 2017, and will be quite in-tree-guing!. Who will divulge their design first? It's quite a mys-Tree! KNOT much more I can say....but I will probably keep a LOG of the changes.

• Like 1

What my friends says is we have no stake in the corps. The corps have no real reason to show us stuff. I disagree with this and some of his idea's are flawed, but it is an interesting topic.