2017 Uniform Thread

44 minutes ago, sagemode67 said:

What my friends says is we have no stake in the corps. The corps have no real reason to show us stuff. I disagree with this and some of his idea's are flawed, but it is an interesting topic. 

I think of it as more of an alienating, elitist comment that is jaded and sad.

1 hour ago, sagemode67 said:

My friend has always told me that the corps have no reason to reveal stuff to us, and that the fans play no part in them. 

Fans are not entitled to any off season news, updates, videos, etc from these Corps, of course. And Corps are not entitled to have any fans either, of course. There is no such thing as the Fans entitlement when it comes to all these Corps, ..nor vice versa either.

Edited by BRASSO

All the corps that go to heavy spandex need to makes sure identical  uniforms /costumes are available for their parents and fans to wear  in the stands.

Not pretty looking at a mass of spandex mass now is it?

Wood you all quit it. I'm sure the Oregon Crusaders get your point. Leaf them alone.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JAZZER said:

It is OAK-ay to o-PINE on such things, but maybe we should BRANCH out on which illus-TREE-ous corps will utilize new TREE-ments with their uniforms. Some will be TREE-mendous, the best in the coun-tree! They will SPRUCE up their appearance for 2017, and will be quite in-tree-guing!. Who will divulge their design first? It's quite a mys-Tree! KNOT much more I can say....but I will probably keep a LOG of the changes.

How bout like a corps literally grows tress on the field. Maybe in 2026 when SCV redoes Force of Nature we will have advanced growing technology so we can grow tress in 10 minutes on turf.  

• Like 1

On 4/12/2017 at 2:45 PM, hostrauser said:

Wood you all quit it. I'm sure the Oregon Crusaders get your point. Leaf them alone.

To quote TESmusic in another thread, "your attempt to put shade on it."

Edited by xandandl

On 4/10/2017 at 3:16 PM, tesmusic said:

Exactly-look at what Oregon Crusaders wore last season, for example. A traditional cut, but far from a traditional uniform.

The body of SW's uniforms this year is shaped similarly to OC's last year. Just some different designs

4 hours ago, MikeN said:

Colts have announced a uniform fundraiser.  There's a darkened sketch on the page, but it gives you a pretty good idea of what they're doing.

http://colts.org/uniforms.html

My first thought was - Pacific Crest in Red?

Mike

Surprised that they're going with gauntlets and actual layering. I guess I can be optimistic that the entire Top 12 won't be in spandex WGI-style uniforms as I'd expected?