2017 Uniform Thread

6 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

Has Gaines not done enough to gain (no pun intended) your full trust? It's unfortunate that he's taking an awesome group in what's probably gonna be an awesome direction? Who's to say you won't love these uniforms? 

I never said I wouldn't love the old uniforms. As Spandy said, it's too early to judge. I said I'd miss the old uniforms because they're so classy and awesome, but these new uniforms have to potential to be classy and awesome as well

I'm convinced the uniform proper will look classy, even if it is just a body suit. What I'm more concerned about is the lack of aussie and feather (but I'm sure the age-outs will figure something out for finals).

33 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

I'm convinced the uniform proper will look classy, even if it is just a body suit. What I'm more concerned about is the lack of aussie and feather (but I'm sure the age-outs will figure something out for finals).

The green feather for age-outs hasn't been part of SCV's finals run for a few years now...It was there in 2011, but not in 2013....dunno about 2012.

They DID have a show without aussies that did fairly well, both in placement and in fan appreciation.

Edited by 84BDsop

3 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

The green feather for age-outs hasn't been part of SCV's finals run for a few years now...It was there in 2011, but not in 2013....dunno about 2012.

They DID have a show without aussies that did fairly well, both in placement and in fan appreciation.

Wait really?? I could've sworn I've seen the green feathers recently. Could be wrong though

6 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

I was referring to the performance run.

They would've ruined the white uniforms if they wore the green feathers during a performance imo 

Here's a higher resolution picture of SW's uniforms:

I'm so excited. You have no idea. 

Edited by DawsonBurnes