2017 Uniform Thread

I'm speechless... Absolutely NOTHING about this "look" says Boston to me. 

• Like 9

I wish they had more red in their uniforms. That would go with BAC's colors and the "SCARLET Letter" inspired theme as well. I can understand why they went with this uniform (to capture the Puritan dress), but that doesn't make the uniform appealing

Sorry, but I hate this look. I "Troopers 2016" hate this look!

• Like 3

I like this. They will look great on the field. Also, the grey is a nod to traditional Boston Crusaders.

• Like 1

Boston - oh no!

I don't get "witch hunt" from those guard costumes. I get "Crown's early 2000's Mythology Show."

With the corps - those printed-on laces and chiffon ruffly drape things.....:tic:

Woodsy? Oxidized metal???

So much overthinking in these outfits. Digital printing is best utilized with an eye dropper, not a dump truck...

What a disappointment. I was really anticipating something cool and dark and creepy. 

• Like 8

I'm sorry but everything about this Boston look screams Carolina Crown. While I like the look I don't see "wicked" and I definitely don't see Boston Crusaders.

if they marched on the field with no introduction my bet would be on those thinking it's Crown.

Edited by GREENBLUE