2017 Uniform Thread

18 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Sort of. It's basically a Bluecoats 2016-esque uniform, but with a bowler hat.

And accessories of white cuffs and a white pressed collar.  -__-

1 hour ago, gak27 said:

2much,

I was more referring to the number of colors in the pic I quoted...looking at it closer I can see 7 or 8 distinct eye colors:

DCp3Io1UwAALX3_.jpg:large

Ya I gotcha. I'm the last guy from whom you want to obtain anything insightful about uniforms, but in watching a vid of the "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" encore at the sendoff show (posted on BK family page, sorry), it looked to me like the high brass have very similar, if not identical coloring to the"iris" -- a light blue but not quite teal/aqua. Low brass has a deeper, more truly royal blue. Percussion -- both battery and FE -- have a green/teal color. The color guard, all assembled behind the brass/perc during the encore, had a wider array of colors going on, mostly in the earthy/brown/yellow/maybesomethingelse colors.

And the purple? Couldn't tell ya. Didn't really spot it in the video. Conductors/DMs, maybe?

6 hours ago, gak27 said:

So when someone earlier commented that each "section" has their own eye color, it isn't just horns / drums / CG, but individual instruments?  There's a lot more than 3 eye colors going on here...will REALLY have to wait and see this on the field b/c it doesn't seem like it will lend to a clear, cohesive image for drill...

In 1976 Bobby Hoffman's original uniform idea was to put each section in a different color.  The bass drums, who supposedly would have been in pink, vetoed the idea.  

2 hours ago, gak27 said:

2much,

I was more referring to the number of colors in the pic I quoted...looking at it closer I can see 7 or 8 distinct eye colors:

DCp3Io1UwAALX3_.jpg:large

I have to wonder what these are going to look like with horns up?  Torn eyeballs?

Edited by Liahona

36 minutes ago, johnpendell said:

If anyone has Cadets' uniforms would they be so kind in sharing it with me? I'll love you forever

I've already tried sweet talk on another issue...failed miserably...haha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Looks like the Cascades may be getting new uniforms too.

What the helll, join the party!.  Looks like the uniform companies will be making their stock holders happy for many a year to come.

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

What the helll, join the party!.  Looks like the uniform companies will be making their stock holders happy for many a year to come.

So who was the first in world class with this trend for the corps proper?...Oregon Crusaders?

Edited by Liahona